RING SIZE GUIDE
Most of our rings have an open ring design, which means that their size can be adjusted by one and a half sizes plus or minus. Use the following procedure to find the right size of your ring in three simple steps:
1. Use your favorite ring
2. Measure the inner diameter of the ring with a ruler.
3. Match the diameter with the size in the following table.
OrYou can use an online ruler or measuring tape. Wrap a piece of string around finger’s largest part (this may be a knuckle).
Measure that length of string against a ruler. Compare against the closest circumference in the chart below to find your size to order.
* For accurate measuring avoid measuring cold fingers, as this is when fingers are their smallest. Measure fingers at their largest, at the end of the day.
NECKLACE SIZE GUIDEHOW TO MEASURE
1. We have a chain length designated to each design based on how we think it should fall. Choose the necklace that you want to order and check the size of the chain in the description.
2. To understand how the necklace will look on you we suggest to use a piece of string. Lay the string on the ruler to measure the length and check this length on yourself.
We understand different preferences. That is why we have a 3 centimeters extender chain on most of our pieces. that if you order a chain length of 40cm, it can be extended up to a length of 43cm.
If this isn't enough, please write a "Note" in the order form with special requests. We will honor, within reason.